July 2, 2011

Week 22

I have an abundance of something you may politely call self-confidence, but I'm afraid it's pride. My pride is the kind of pride that says, "not only can I do that, but I think I can do it better."
.
I watched a quilting show on tv showcasing the Dresden Plate design. I'm sad to admit that during the show I was consumed by my pride and could hardly wait for the show to end.
.
Out came templates. Out came fabric. I "played" with fabric selection for more than 3 hours before I finally picked fifteen. I cut out the pieces and spent another hour arranging them in a circle and changing them around until I was satisfied. It took less than an hour to sew together.
.
Naturally, I think it looks great!

1 comment:

  1. Of course it looks great you made it. I will be home this I will call and see if we can get together

    ReplyDelete