January 22, 2011

Week Three

I planned to make 4 different applique blocks this week using the same pastel batik fabric scraps as last week. There's a big difference between what I thought I could do and what I actually accomplished. Somehow in my quest to satisfy one goal of starting new quilt projects I forgot that I also wanted to complete some of the UFOs. And sometimes I want to do something else entirely, like read a book.

I did make one new block.


This is a friendship circle pattern that I love.



I wandered around my house and found this quilt block on a table runner (left photo) and a pillow (right photo).



It's also in a wall hanging (left photo) and an UFO (white on white quilt project).

1 comment:

  1. That is a really pretty block. I love those colors together. I am going to try to stop by on Monday to give you your quilt packet that I got at the show. It was great I wish you could have gone, but man, I am still sore from my head to my toes, so I am not quite sure how you would have done. The day is very long.....fun, but very long. See you soon.....

    ReplyDelete